Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first post

All this while I read blogs written by others, and believe me, when you try to start your own its not easy after all. I'll take this as a challenge but first I need to decide on a topic so that my followers will have something to tag along.
All these years I've been in the aviation industry, so its obvious that this should be the topic that I should be indulged with. I should highlight important issues and create interests in developing solutions for a better future in aviation.
I started flying as a helicopter pilot way back in 1970s. Served the Royal Malaysian Air Force for 12.5 years and about four years in civil commercial flying which include offshore. The rest of my service which is untill today is with the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia.
I've checked various examples of bloggers and I'm particularly keen and interested with the layout of lanun malaya. I'm trying to get some assistance from this blogger and hopefully I would be able to follow. Ofcourse the other reason is I'm an avid fan of software downloading and this blog provides me aplenty. I followed Jenifer Williamson for her writing style and advice.

No comments:

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger